Posted on 30. May, 2015 by MRR.
If you’re like most online business owners, you spend a great deal of time trying to think up clever ways to increase your website traffic ranking. But the truth is, sometimes the way to do it is much simpler than we’re used to believing!
Here are 3 ways you can instantly and quickly increase the chances of gaining more website drop ins…
Ones that may become that most valuable visitor of all – the “regular”.
1. Simply include a call to action to bookmark your site – but be sure to give them a strong, compelling reason to do so! As with your squeeze pages and opt-in boxes, be specific. Tell them what valuable advantage or irresistibly attractive incentive they’ll receive, if they do.
2. Make good use of your cPanel. Check your logfile stats, to find out strong keywords that are regularly attracting traffic. Find out these, and you’ll know the search terms people are using to find you. Take advantage of these, include 2 or 3 keywords (as long as it’s a natural fit) per page. Perhaps even add a couple of pages, with the html title being your exact top keyword phrase. Then sit back and watch that traffic increase!
3. Use a Favicon to visually book mark your site. A favicon is a small graphic, like a logo, that “identifies” you to people – and you can create them easily; either in Adobe Photoshop, if you use it; or using a “free favicon generator” or the one I recommend is: http://www.favicon-generator.org/
If you’re using Adobe Photoshop, check your file extension drop-down menu. If you don’t see the “.ICO” extension, visit Adobe – there’ll be a plug in you can easily install (with instructions) for your Photoshop version. Just remember that Favicons can be no larger than 16 X 16 pixels, use an image to “brand” your site (like your logo, if you have one) – and you’re away!
3 Potent Offline Ways To Help Increase Site Traffic
You already know about putting your signature link on your business card – and sure that might have helped increase site traffic – but there are 3 potent offline methods you may simply have never considered yet.
Using A Local Marketing PR Firm
Many of them are run by skilled single agents – and although good ones won’t dance for a penny, their services may not be as out of reach (or non-cost-effective) as you might think.
A local Marketing Consultant has her pulse on all the buzz. She knows every resource, probably has ideas about where to promote you – and all that even before you’ve taken off your coat and ordered your coffee.
A basic rule of business is to expend your energy where your money-making skills lie. So you can be focusing on those areas, leaving your Marketing PR consultant free to do what she does best – promote you and drive people to your sites.
Consider Local TV
We’ve all been used to thinking of TV and glossy magazine advertising as something only the Big Leagues can afford – and, in general, that’s certainly true.
But did you know that advertising with your local TV station can be surprisingly affordable? As well as building your visibility as a “celebrity” – and even in just your own home town, you’d be surprised how far that goes!
One advantage: Local newspaper editors are much more inclined to print your press releases, if they know you’re seen on TV (and trust me, they know!)
And now there’s been a press release stating that Google will act as an advertising broker between local TV and NBC. According to the terms of the deal, Google advertisers will be able to buy ads on 6 cable networks owned by NBC (including Oxygen, MSNBC, Sci-Fi and CNBC. (This is actually history – it’s the first time Google has ever brokered ads via a television network!)
Offer A Weekend Workshop To Your Community College
Now this may not sound as exciting as your own local TV ad, or as workload-relieving as a simply hiring a Marketing Consultant or local PR firm – but offering a workshop to your Community College is a long term status and traffic increasing strategy every online business person should use!
Draw up a solid proposal, find out who to contact and make your pitch. (After all, you do that online every day, right?)
Yes, you’ll put work into it, I guarantee – and you may not get immediate clients from your actual class. But I guarantee, you’ll learn far more than you teach, and it will open you up to brilliant ideas for your market (providing your workshop subject was actually relevant!)
And it’s another great opportunity to increase website traffic by sending out press releases – both to offline sources like local newspapers and trade magazines, and to online paid and free PR services (like PRWeb).
The thing about a little work: The more you do, and the more enthusiastically you put into it, the more you’ll notice benefits returning to you… So stay positive, stay proactive, make the most of every online and offline opportunity – and watch your credibility and business repuatation grow.
Posted on 27. May, 2015 by MRR.
I am pleased to say that we just added a brand new sister membership that is free of charge for MRR Members.
The Blog Profits Kickstart Program is all geared towards helping you to become a successful blogger. You can read more about this course here: Blog Profits Kickstart
Ideally this should be a dripfed membership, with 12 modules being added each month, but we decided to add everything for you as a member to gain access to it all and to delve into the course at your own pace.
Everything has been broken down into action steps, from PDF tutorials, to video tutorials, as an MRR Member you won’t need to pay anything extra to gain access. Simply use your existing MRR login details, and that’s it! You can login at: http://www.blogprofitskickstart.com/members/
Private Label Rights
For the past few days we have been categorizing all of our private label rights material, as we feel this would be beneficial for members.
So far everything has been categorized into:
- PLR eBooks
- PLR Video
- PLR Audio
- PLR Software
- PLR Graphics & Templates (Which includes WordPress related additions)
- PLR Newsletters
- PLR Articles
We believe this is still going to take a few more days, as we quite honestly have thousands of PLR additions to work through.
In addition to the PLR category we’ve just added a page for those who need a little help understanding PLR. Our What Is PLR page will be updated with further resources in time.
That’s it for now, stay tuned for yet more updates as we go forward!
To your success,
Posted on 22. May, 2015 by MRR.
well after 9 years of operating the same way, we’ve finally taken the plunge to completely revamp the MRR Membership, and I believe for the better.
For members it means there is no need to login to separate places, what you see on the front-end is what you can download or access immediately by logging in. I recommend that most members visit this URL on a daily basis:
From this page you will be able to see everything new that we’ve added, and as I said you will now be able to download instantly.
Some other improvements that we have made are:
- Every update that we make is now being posted to our Facebook page, which is: https://www.facebook.com/masterresellrights
- We will be updating via our Twitter account on a regular basis, which is: http://twitter.com/mrrgroup
- We are in the process of categorizing all PLR products and material. It’s going to take a little time to complete, but that category is here: http://www.masterresellrights.com/catalog/Private_Label_Rights-29-1.html
It’s been a long week of testing, fixing bugs and generally trying to get everything right. So a big thanks to all members who have persevered with any problems that did arise.
As always, if you have any recommendations, or anything you’d like to see us implement we are more than happy to listen.
To your continued success,
Posted on 30. Apr, 2015 by MRR.
Hello everyone. For the past few months we’ve received a lot of requests that our Facebook page delivers a bit more than we do. So after some careful thought we will be posting all product updates there, along with the download URL, such as:
You will still need to login to the MRR members area to be able to download.
Thanks for all the recommendations, and please let us know if we can do any anything further to make this process better.
To your success,
Posted on 24. Apr, 2015 by MRR.
Hello everyone, Connor here with another update for the MRR Membership.
Here’s a brief list of some of the latest private label rights PLR and MRR additions that has been added to the members area this past week:
- Recently Viewed WP Plugin
- Surefire Webinar Commissions – PLR
- WP Popper Pro
- Cut the Cord – PLR
- How To Publish An Ebook On Amazon Kindle
- Herbal Supplements PLR Niche Blog
- Press Play
- Identifying Business Opportunities
- Herbal Healing For Everybody
- Delayed Buttons WP Plugin
- 25 Blogging PLR Articles
- WP Affiliate Rockstar
- Secret Cash Goldmine
- Offline Client Attraction
- Instant Cash Formula
- Offline Fiverr Goldmine
- Digital Graphics Firesale – Developer License
- PLR Minisite Design V29 – PLR
- Blogging For Profit
- Ad Swap Profits
- Debt Niche PLR Blog
- Speechless Authority Closer
- My 100K Blueprints
- Magnetic Therapy Healing
- Social Media Graphics Pack – Developer Rights
- Squeeze Page To Bank Account
- 25 Podcasts PLR Articles
- Overnight Offline Cash
- How To Launch A Digital Product Business
- 1500 Niche Header Graphics
- Whiteboard Marketing Box V1
- $100 Per Day Blueprint
- Adsense Cash Blueprint
- $1000 PayDay Formula
- 15 Eating Healthy PLR Articles
- Sales Funnel Commando
So far April 2015 has been a great month, especially with members sending in their product requests, so please do keep sending those in!
To your success,