I think it goes without saying that PLR content is one of the hottest commodities on the Internet today for business owners, and members are consistently asking me for more. Many people don’t utilize the PLR that they have, or even where to start, so here’s a few quick tips:
1. No Writing On Your Part Necessary – In order to keep up and give your readers fresh content, you would need to spend the better part of each day creating new articles, blog posts, etc etc. for your site visitors to read. When you occupy all of your time writing content, there is none left for promoting the business. It’s a catch-22. Your site and/or your blog would be filled with good stuff but no one would know that it exists because you haven’t had time to get the word out. With PLR content, the hard part is already done for you.
2. Free Traffic – It would take you months to draw the kind of traffic that several well-written articles can get for you. Using search engine optimized PLR content can put you at the top of the search engine rankings so more people can find you with their searches. Your website will be the first place they go for resources.
3. Sell It & Make Money – You have paid for the right to use the content in the way that you see fit depending on the rights of course 🙂 By rearranging, splitting, rewriting the content or combining it with other offers, you can create a money-making product perfect for your customers. This process is certainly easier than developing a product of your own from scratch. With good quality content, you can create a brand that people will flock to.
4. Link Backs to Your Site – Others will read your content and recommend it to others. In that way, you build links without even lifting a finger. The content is doing it for you.
5. Create Expert Status & Build Trust – Use rewritten PLR content as a marketing tool for yourself and your business. Most people need to not only brand their business, but themselves on the Internet. It’s important to create an expert status online. PLR content can be rewritten by you quickly and easily and used to help your visitors gain trust in you and look to you as the expert in a particular topic.
Private Label Rights products give you a wealth of opportunities to capitalize on your purchase. These rights allow you to rewrite or use the content as is. If you purchase limited edition PLR products, only a few people on the Web are also using that particular product and you have an even better advantage. Take for instance the PLR eBooks we add to PrivateLabelFuel.com, we’ve made them limited, and the license while some have argued is quite restrictive, it’s what I like to call High-End PLR.
The 5 reasons above are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the potential of private label rights content. Hopefully, now that you’ve seen a few ways to put it to use, you are not on the fence anymore about PLR and the increased dollars for your business with very little output on your part.
Remember, with MRR we are consistently adding Private Label products, I believe there is close to 500 products inside now with PLR, check them out in the PLR section inside the members area.
Hope you found these tips useful 🙂
All the best,